Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why I am mad at the NFL...

The NFL...otherwise known as the NO Fun League! I still think it's fun, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to get mad at them when I think they are being dumb! You can't bring football back into my life for one night and one night only, then expect me to wait patiently until Thursday night when they show their 2nd game! I DON'T WANT TO WAIT 4 DAYS FOR MORE FOOTBALL!! I've already had to wait 6 months!! And this is the freaking preseason for crying out loud so it's not even real football--but it's all I've got right now and there's only so much golf I can play!! I throughly enjoyed hanging out with my friend Ashley and her Dad and practically falling asleep to the sounds of the game on Sunday night!! Brought back tons of memories from seasons past and only got me more excited for the upcoming season. I don't even have a favorite pro football team, but I need football in my life! College football starts in 18 days!! We're almost there!!


Something else that "grinds my gears"--I have no idea why I'm going all Peter Griffin tonight! Guys who chicken out when you want to play a round of golf!! Yeah sure let's play then nothing happens...but thanks for taking this lovely picture of my sister and me! and good luck at camp next week! ya jerk!



Another side note, my team and I won our flight in the Women's Invitational at TPCC this year! Hollllaaa! The theme for the tourney was Two Days in Paris! It was a lot of fun...here are some photos...


Denver in our decorated golf cart!

Me and Adam on the practice green!

There is something very thrilling about playing golf when 100 people are watching your every move...and they've placed bets on your team!! haha

3 comments:

  1. He chickened out?! Lame...

    That is a gorgeous picture of you two - I love that shirt you are wearing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I don't chicken out, I will call him tonight and ask him what's up! But I have been chickening out doing that! I get flusterd on the phone! Heck, I was flustered in the bar sitting next to him! The only place I won't get flustered on the golf course!! I've only been texting him about it!! He responded to say he was going to be going out of town alot, and then I read on Puck Daddy that he was in Califonria--he neglected to inform me of that trip (it's not like he had to)! He did tell me that he had a trip to Chicago coming up!

    He said he's bad at golf, so I said we could play tennis if he wanted to do that instead! I also told him that I just laugh on the golf course! If I'm not in a tourney, I don't take it seriously!

    By the way, the shirt is my sisters! She has such great taste! I don't know how she inherited all that and I got zilch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the NFL rant...I agree totally.

    Just remember, it is his loss :)

    ReplyDelete