Monday, October 19, 2009

I miss this...

So it's been over two months since my last post. Obviously there's a reason for me not posting anything. For those of you who read and do not know yet, I was able to snag myself a teaching job for this fall! I've got 5 classes of freaking awesome kids at BHS where I'm teaching business law, computers, and marketing. So I'm busy. There's 130 sets of eyes on me every day and if I screw up, there to laugh at me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect and I screw up, but I do laugh at myself as well. So far it has been great, but today the kids said they were bored and I'm taking it really hard. I've worked so hard to make the lessons interesting and exciting and every few days they just don't have that "zip" but for crying out loud, it can't always be fun! Sometimes it's boring. But the comment still made me feel bad.

Anywho, I want to get back to this blog thing and I do have tons of stuff to write about so this may end up returning sooner rather than later! \

Until then, xoxo, Mel

1 comment:

  1. Oh, pfft to those kids...maybe they are the boring ones :) Remember, too, they are teenagers so don't take it too personally!

    ReplyDelete