Sunday, February 21, 2010

OLYMPICS!

The Olympics are upon us, and I don't know about any of you, but I have been enjoying them immensely! Tonight brings us the most hyped up game of perhaps the entire hockey season (nhl included) TEAM USA vs. TEAM CANADA.




I don't know about any of you, but I have set my dvr to record tonights game. I've been going through mixed emotions since this game was announced weeks ago. Both teams have a fair share of my favorites playing for them--actually, that's a lie. I have more of my favorite players wearing team Canada sweaters tonight and that is realy irking me. I've been smelling upset since watching Canada win in a shootout against the Switzerland, but my brain is arguing with my heart. My brain tells me that Canada is stacked at the US team would be lucky if they could beat Canada's "B" team that they should have sent to the Olympics as well in order to create some more drama and bring some more quality hockey to the table. My heart is arguing that Team USA is going to amaze us all tonight, the 30th anniversary of the Miracle on ice. Either way, I'm excited for the hockey game tonight and nervous as all get out!

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment