Sunday, May 31, 2009

CONGRATS Jenny & Garrett

Since this is my sports blog, I find it necessary to talk about any sport! I would like to congratulate my bestest and her husband on finishing their first triathalon yesterday!! That's biking, swimming, and running all rolled into one! Jenny and Garrett have been training for this for a very long time. I think it's great the couples do things together and Jenny and Garrett are no exception! Way to kick butt you two! Keep it up! They also ran their first half marathan last weekend!! And have fun on your 40 mile bike ride today...I'll be hitting up the links! My future husband and I will golf together! haha

My bestest and me at her wedding last August!


My bestest and her hubby!



LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

1 comment:

  1. I admire anyone who can compete and complete in triatholons...rock on, people.

    GO PENS, smartie pants :)

    ReplyDelete