Friday, June 12, 2009

The Big Day Is Finally Here!

Today is the day! Game 7: Detroit Red Wings host the Pittsburgh Penguins. Winner Takes All. Leave everything out on the ice! You've waited your entire life for this moment! This is what you've been working for your entire life! Every hard practice you went through! Every hit you took and gave! Every goal you scored! Every pentaly you took! Every kid you beat out to make it on this team! You've earned the right to be here. Don't screw it up! ...--you know all those famous last minute sports sayings that you hear in the movies!

It all comes down to tonight! The past years work is on showcase tonight, folks! And I'm freaking out! So what do I do when I freak out?? Ashley called and said let's go play golf--so I'm gonna go play a few holes after work and then probably go to downtown Ann Arbor with my coworker Jennifer! Should be a good time, but I won't stay for the entire game. I don't want to scare anyone since I'll be yelling and screaming at the television tonight and continuing to freak out...this can't be normal! What am I going to do without hockey?? Probably play more golf! Ohh and football is right around the corner. But tonight is all about hockey...tomorrow I can start thinking about football! And miss hockey!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!! Keep Stanley in Hockeytown!!

No comments:

Post a Comment