Thursday, June 11, 2009

QUOTE OF THE DAY...

Jen (my coworker) has invited me to go to the bar tomorrow night to watch the game! I have informed her that I will not be a fun person to be around tomorrow night because I am so intense when it comes to games like this. She says there will be guys there...no wait...she just stopped to say "hot guys". I have told her that there won't be hockey guys there. (Not that I am looking for a hockey guy or want to date a hockey guy, but I need to be surrounded by hockey guys right now to talk to...the rest of the population just doesn't understand the playoffs!!)

She's telling me I need to lower my standards! And now we're laughing! Great way to end the work day!


On a side note...I'm off to go see THE HANGOVER!!! Sooo excited!!! :)

UPDATE:I saw The Hangover! GREAT MOVIE! If you have not seen it yet, you need to check it out! It had my Mom and I in tears we were laughing so hard!

I would just like to point out, that there is a stunning resemblence between Bradley Cooper with the way he wears his hair and his beard and Adam Burish...has anyone else picked up on this?

1 comment:

  1. I think you are looking for bur everywhere :) Have fun tomorrow night and enjoy those "hot guys" even if they may only be on the television screen...

    ReplyDelete