Thursday, June 4, 2009

Game 4 pregame

Sorry for my lack of posting. I have been fighting a headache since Monday so I haven't wanted to focus on anything! Work has been difficult enough!

I didn't really see much of game 3. I was at the club and we were watching the CBC broadcast which was difficult to see due to the way the sun was setting and the colors cbc uses. Versus is easier to watch because it is a clearer picture. I also got caught up talking football with a former NFL player...my love of football is getting ready to make a comeback now that hockey is almost over! That's bittersweet.

From what I did see of the game before I nearly fell asleep on the couch during the third period due to my headache...yay, I know!...I thought Pittsburgh played a much better game. They dominated the parts that I saw, but their were a few wings possessions where MAF came up huge. Had he not, it would have been a different story.

Drapes is in tonight for Abdelkader (I'll miss you Justin but I love Drapes!) Datsyuk took morning skate and a warm up skate but is not in the lineup. I'm still thinking that something is broken in his foot or at the very least fractured!

Hope you enjoy the hockey game tonight! Right now the headache is in my upper neck area so I'm hoping it will go away soon!!

Let's Go WINGS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment