Friday, June 5, 2009

game 4 recap

So I only watched the first two periods and then went to bed--I've got a wedding to go to in Canada this weekend so my health was a bit more important than the game ::sigh:: and Mom kept telling me to go to sleep! It was probably a good idea becuase I slept really well last night and actually feel a bit more like myself this morning!

What I noticed of the game was that Pittsburgh looked like the better team. They were playing tight hockey and making good passes. Detroit was making sloppy passes and falling down for some odd reason whenever they went to chase a puck! It was kinda humorous if it had been any other game! They looked tired and slow. That happens. We can sit here and make excuses about it, but I still think they should have gone another game with the Blackhawks to take the extra rest!

I called out Sid for being and idiot to Maltby...now I'm calling out Maltby for being an idiot to Sid! Yes, I do my best not to be biased!

Kirk,
What the heck are you thinking? You're the older guy so you need to teach the younger guy a lesson? There's no reason to wack Sid while he's on the bench! You're better than that, Kirk! You are there to harass him, but on the ice! You just make yourself look like an idiot! It was uncalled for! Do better for me and show everyone that you're the good guy you've always been!
Hugs,
Melissa

Okay, back to work now. It's been crazy so far, and I need to get back into the grind. Feels good to take 5 mins to talk about sports though!

I will be in London, Ontario this weekend for my old teammates wedding! Love you, Lindsay! Pictures to come!! :)

Oh and hopefully watching game 5 with a Boston Bruin!! He hates Sid...so this could be entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment