Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hockey Season is Over

So, my loyal readers (haha), hockey season is now officially over. What am I to do? It took me about 5 seconds to realize that if hockey is over, my evenings are free, which means that I can play a whole lot more golf than I was playing because I was watching hockey instead!

So Friday before the game, Ashley and I went and played a quick 9 holes. I shot 39...it was a so so round. Could have easily been a 37, but I have to go and make things difficult!





These photos are from the 4th hole. Ashley and I both birdied it. It's a long par 5 over water. Ashley was on in 2--big hitter, Ashley (hahaha, Caddyshack!)--and I was 5 ft after 3 shots! That's how we roll...!

So what else do I have planned this summer? Well, come Wednesday, I will be done with graduate school for the summer! I'm very excited about that. I have another wedding to attend next week. I'll be going up north a few times and I have my family reunion to go to.

As far as sports go, I should probably take in a Tigers game even though I'm not much of a baseball fan. I'm starting to get excited for the college football season! The U.S. Open is next week so that should be fun to watch. And my friend Scott is coming into town this weekend and we're having a golf match...winner take all! I think we're having a golf cart race too! We'll see! I'm excited to see him!

Besides that and the occasional dinner with friends, my life has really come to a standstill. That's highly depressing. I do love summer in Michigan though. I love living on a golf course! Good luck to my future husband, you've got a lot of work ahead of you hunny!! xoxo

1 comment: